Added Prime, a paid option to disable ads and gain unlimited skips in campaign.
You can now save a campaign game as a custom game. A feature I added after I wanted to save a particularly interesting game of Drop Three to show someone later, and realised I couldn’t.
- Skipped campaign levels can now be selected.
- Skipping a level that has already been skipped no longer requires a rewarded ad view.
- Fixed a progression issue around “free skips” (Gomoku) in campaign mode.
- Made the human player go first in campaign misère games.
- Updated the title of “Game select” to “Custom game”.
- Added single player campaign mode.
- Renamed the previous game option to “Custom game”.
- Reworked the home screen “news” element to be more flexible – added campaign to it.
- Game selection now use the in-game renderer instead of static images.
- About and Settings have been moved to the toolbar on the home screen.
- In-game overlay now uses a help a icon.
Very few overt changes, just lots of optimizations. Some specifics include:
- Reduced app size by about 25%.
- Made more of the game board loadable in the background.
- Made screen transitions more efficient.
- Added a fade-out to page transitions, mainly to hide the unfortunate pause if you go straight from the main menu into game without doing anything else.